I am currently not teaching any classes.
In summer 2021, I was a project supervisor for three very dedicated high school students at PROMYS.
While at the University of Warwick, I mentored two summer research schemes and one master’s student.
In spring 2016, I designed and taught Math 42 (elementary number theory) at Brown University. My students were exceptional — check out a showcase of some of their final projects. Here are my concluding remarks.
In fall 2014, I taught Math 170 (advanced placement second semester calculus) at Brown University.
I taught a privately requested course in precalculus in the summer of 2013.
I have served as a TA (many, many times) for
- Math 90 (first semester calculus) at Brown University
- Math 100 (second semester calculus) at Brown University
- Math 1501 (first semester calculus) at Georgia Tech
- Math 1502 (second semester calculus, starting with sequences and series but also with 7 weeks of linear algebra) at Georgia Tech
- Math 2401 (multivariable calculus) at Georgia Tech (there’s very little content on this site about this – this was just before I began to maintain a website)
Below, you can find my most recent posts tagged under “Teaching”.