I am currently not teaching anything. Though, I am supervising a few students at the University of Warwick, I have no teaching responsibilities here.
In spring 2016, I designed and taught Math 42 (elementary number theory) at Brown University. My students were exceptional — check out a showcase of some of their final projects. Here are my concluding remarks.
In fall 2014, I taught Math 170 (advanced placement second semester calculus) at Brown University.
I taught a privately requested course in precalculus in the summer of 2013.
I have served as a TA (many, many, many times) for
- Math 90 (first semester calculus) at Brown University
- Math 100 (second semester calculus) at Brown University
- Math 1501 (first semester calculus) at Georgia Tech
- Math 1502 (second semester calculus, starting with sequences and series but also with 7 weeks of linear algebra) at Georgia Tech
- Math 2401 (multivariable calculus) at Georgia Tech (there’s essentially no content on this site about this – this was just before I began to maintain a website)
I sometimes tutor at Brown (but not limited to Brown students) and around Boston, on a wide variety of topics (not just the ordinary, boring ones). I charge $80/hour, but I am not currently looking for tutees.
Below, you can find my most recent posts tagged under “Teaching”.